21 March 2009

{ eating }

Orva has been eating rice puffs (just plain, as a finger food) for a couple weeks now but I've totally been putting off feeding her other solid foods. It's just so much easier to nurse her. I finally gave in, though, and we started rice cereal the other night. She's pretty sure she doesn't like it.





She puts her hands up by her ears like that when she's sad about things (or tired, or mad, or frustrated, or bored...)

She did, however, love the bib...







...and the spoon...



...and the sippy cup!





The actual food? No thanks.

6 comments:

Jill said...

What a cute little chubber! She has gorgeous eyes!

Stan and Jamie said...

Cute cute pictures! It's so true, that it's so much easier when they're just drinking "milk"! Good luck with solids! She is super cute!

beth said...

she is so adorable! i'm sure the solids will grow on her eventually.

Laura said...

can i just come give her squishes?

Our EyreLife said...

It was such a treat to see her in person again this week. She's so....delicious.

I got your invite to the party this week. I'll do all I can to make it but I'm afraid I might end up being MIA because I have to work until 6 and put my baby down by 8. I'll see if I can convince the hubby to take my duties off my chest, but sometimes he has plans of his own. I'll do what I can. I'll call you.

Joanne said...

I love the pictures of her loving her bib! You can just see the love on her face.

I started Henry on solids a few weeks ago, and he loves it. Then I tried to give him green beans, and he gagged and spit them up and refused to eat any, and now he doesn't trust me anymore and gets nervous to try new things, in case they are green beans. I guess I don't blame him much.