13 March 2009

{ yes i let my child be seen with this bunch }





My little brother and his friends had a day activity for a highschool dance. The boys got dressed up in disguise and went to the mall and walked around while the girls tried to find them. I was at my mom's house before they left and we came up with the idea of dressing Vic and Kyle up as a couple with a baby...a live baby...my baby. Not only did I give my baby to the cause, Kyle wore my jeans. Yes, he fit into them.





I went with them and followed them around to watch people's reactions. It was hysterical.

*Note: when we got to the mall, one of the boys (the one with the dark curly hair) didn't have a disguise. I had been staying at my mom's and had a suitcase full of clothes, so he is wearing my jeans, my shirt, my jacket, my headband, my sunglasses, and my purse. He's the one that got the wildest reaction out of people - it was awesome.

6 comments:

Marian said...

way too funny. kyle looks great. nice of you to lend your baby for the cause.

Laura said...

do i want to admit i know these people? that was too funny! what did orva think?

Unknown said...

What a crack-up!

Joanne said...

Haha! I can't believe they found them! I don't know if I would have been so generous to lend my clothes to teenage boys - I hope they were appreciative to get the chance to wear such cute things. I'm so glad you got pictures of it.

Kika VilaNova said...

Hey!!
So I found your blog through Megan's, hope you don't mind! Your little Orva is so cute!!! :)

Visit mine when you have a chance :)

hugs!

whitney said...

That's friggin' hilarious! I LOVE it!! What a nice older sister you are too!