11 November 2008

{ falling behind }

I'd just like to apologize for the lack of posts lately. The next posting I need to do is from our New York trip and I'm still waiting on pictures from my sister (and she's waiting on pictures from me). I just can't bring myself to move forward and go back to that post later, so I'm stalling.

In the meantime, I'll go against all organization and jump ahead to post a current picture of Orva so you'll know that she's not three weeks old anymore.



I'll be back to posting soon and will then update you on everything we've been doing - in order, of course!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

she looks so old! I can't believe it hasn't even been a month since i saw her and she's totally different. I love the rolls on her arms. so cute.

Joanne said...

I agree with Lize - she does look way older. And yes, the rolls on the arms are very cute.

I'm glad you're finally doing some posts again - I knew you were delaying because you wanted to do them all in order.

Jessie Eyre said...

We missed you at the Pumpkin Party...but didn't I tell you that you wouldn't be back?! :)

Hope that you're loving Sugarhouse as much as I did/do....

Marian said...

i can't believe the difference a month makes! we need to see more pictures! i want to see if she looks different in this one cause of the angle and expression, or if she just looks that different. still just as cute, obviously.

Laura said...

arm rolls! yeah!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Hey Christine, I love your blog. Send me your email so I can invite you to ours.
katiejoy80@hotmail.com

Jill said...

Hey, I found you! It was so good to see you, and now I'm excited I can keep up with your family! Orva is beautiful! Come visit us too! jjjjfam.blogspot.com

Jill