11 November 2008

{ tagged }

Woo-yahoo! Thank you, Marian, for tagging all the sisters. I have secretly always wanted to do a tag and I was positive that by the time I started blogging nobody would be tagging anymore. I'm pleased as punch.

Here I go:

I am: a happy wife/mom/daughter
I know: the Church is true
I want: to paint my new living room a really dark rich blue with a touch of green
I have: a great husband and a really cute bub
I dislike: un-organized anything
I miss: my wide open condo floorplan (I'm still liking my tiny house, though)
I feel: busy
I hear: the wood burning stove at my in-law's house
I smell: the delicious chili we just ate
I crave: soy ice cream - chocolate velvet, to be exact
I cry: rarely
I search: for an inexpensive mirrored side table for my living room
I wonder: what people think of me
I regret: not hosting more events - I really want to be someone who plans and pulls off great get-togethers and I'm just not
I love: fabulous shoes
I care: about design, fashion, and the way things look (more than I should)
I worry: that I'm missing something I'm supposed to be doing as a mother
I remember: how dad used to hate our "grand puttering"
I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ
I dance: only when my husband pulls me away from my cooking/cleaning and dips me in the kitchen
I argue: with Brad when he wants to disagree for the sake of a good discussion
I write: lists and lists and more lists
I win: never (except once when I guessed the right amount of jelly beans in the jar at the orthodontist's office)
I lose: very few things, actually - but I did lose a polka dot shirt in 3rd grade and never figured out where it went (it still bothers me)
I wish: I was better at being gracious and making people feel comfortable in various situations
I listen: to KOSY 106.5 and FM 100 Christmas music starting the day after Halloween (very loudly, too - "You don't have to be an angel, on bended knee...")
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of bad men behind my shower curtain (I'm always convinced there's one there and HATE having to check for them)
I need: some really great clear/glass/silver/fancy lamps for my living room
I forget: to return library books (without fail - I rack up fines like nobody's business)
I am happy: being at home with my baby
I tag: anyone else out there who secretly wants to be tagged

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

You also lost the keys to the Primary closet!!! HAHA

Joanne said...

Ack! I was supposed to do this before you did, because then I was going to be able to tag you as the only remaining sister. Now I guess I really need to just do it.

I love all your answers, though. I had forgotten all about grand puttering! hehe!

Marian said...

woo-yahoo for tine posting again! i check your blog all the time, hoping for something. very fun to read your asnwers. i laughed out loud when i read "grand puttering". i had forgotten it too, jos!

Laura said...

i did some grand puttering of my own last night. it's hard to go to bed when loren's not here. very fun to read your answers, tina. we need to get mom to do it now.