05 February 2009

{ parties }

The following five people have commented on the { cents of style } post and are the winners of the extra free pair of shoes!

1. Jill
2. Megan
3. Melissa
4. Chelsea
5. Rebekah


So, you five ladies, go ahead and email me at { tine.gibb@gmail.com } and we'll book your party!

For the rest of you, I'd still love to book more parties. Even though you won't get the extra free pair of shoes, you do still get one free necklace set (along with the other great hostess bonuses). Our new spring line of product comes out at the end of February, so it's a great time to host a party. I'm willing to go anywhere from Payson to Ogden if you'd like me to.

Go ahead and leave me a comment or email me if you'd still like to do a party!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Christine!!! Thank you for not shunning me when I didn't respond to your comment all those months ago! There is no excuse for such lame behavior.

Anyway, I've got some major catching up to do on your blog, but first I just wanted to say hi and it's GREAT to hear from you and your little one is just adorable. And you are as beautiful as ever! :)