03 February 2009

{ cents of style }

Hey Everyone!

Most of you know this (and some have hosted parties before) but for those who don't, this will be a quick intro to a really fun evening. I am a "stylist" for Cents of Style and do parties for people where we sell really fun and funky boots, shoes, purses, jewelry, headbands, and belts - all for $20.00 or less (jewelry is less than $10.00). You book a party to be held at your house and then we bring the inventory to you. Your friends and family then have the evening to shop and buy whatever they'd like.



We're trying to get some parties booked, so if you'd like to host a party at your house, please let me know! For booking a party (it can be for any time - as far in advance as you'd like), you'll get a free necklace and earring set. At your actual party, you'll receive an 8% product credit from the sales of your party, plus one free item if over 20 adults attend.

Also, as a promotion for booking parties right now, Cents of Style will give ONE FREE $10.00 PAIR OF SHOES TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO BOOK PARTIES. Just leave a comment here if you'd like to book a party, and the first five people that do so will get one free pair of shoes in addition to the other hostess bonuses.

So, leave me a comment and we'll set up a date to have a really fun, easy, no pressure party at your house. Who doesn't like to shop for inexpensive fashion accessories?



* Okay, I realize that this sounds totally MLM-ish, but it's really not. There's no pressure to buy, there's no signing up, and there's no official "shpeel" or meeting. I just bring really fun product to your house and let you and your friends shop! *



I took these pictures of items I've bought from Cents of Style to send to my sister when she wanted to book a party. It's a good sampling of what we sell. If you want to check out some more of our stuff, you can click here .

6 comments:

Jill said...

Sign me up! I don't have many friends who live close, but I still want to do it!

(ps, I'm an Usborne books distributor if you want to host a party and get lots of free books for Orva! Seriously, NO pressure at all though! If you don't want to I still want to have your fun stuff party!)

Megan said...

Christine, I would love to host a party! Is South Jordan too far to go? (I'm not sure where you guys are living right now)

Anyway, I had so much fun at the party you hosted while you were preggers, and I think I know some girls that would love it too:)

Wade & Melis said...

I want to have a party!! I know we've been trying to schedule one forever, I was just waiting so you can give me a free pair of shoes, too! :) How about a mid-week night in February? Call me & we'll make it happy this time.

Cam and Chelsea said...

Hey, if you are willing to come back to good old Cambria, I would love to host a party... I really need some new shoes! I know we haven't talked in a while. I actually got your blog off Camille Kenyons. Anyway, let me know! Oh yeah, this is Chelsea Parkin... :)

Rebekah said...

i'll host. me, me!

Aubrey said...

Christine- it's so good to see what you've been up to these days. I'm glad I found you in the "blogging world". The last time I saw you was when we were at a MNO in Provo, and you were just pregnant with your beautiful girl. Orva is adorable! You are wonderful.
-Aubrey Cooper