16 February 2011

{ greener eating }


I was looking at how out-dated my blog header and side-bar are and realized I'd never added a link to this site. My sisters, mom, and I have a food blog that we post all of our recipes on. It's nothing fancy, but very practical. It's all of the recipes we actually eat, day to day. Everything on there is vegan (no dairy, no meat) but even if you're not vegan or vegetarian the recipes are really good and very healthy. Most recipes are very low in fat or fat free.

Anyway - here it is:

Greener Eating

* You'll notice I post even less frequently on that blog than I do on this one...thank heavens for my sisters and mom who keep it up and running!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I would love to check it out but the site doesn't work - would you mind re-posting it???