19 May 2010

{ update: ford }

Here's an update on Ford:

- So, so, so cute!

- Still tiny, but finally starting to fill out.

- Seven weeks old.

- Has serious tummy issues (I spend my life burping him and helping him do stinks and I'm seriously down to eating nothing...sticking to the blandest foods I can think of).

- Somewhat fussy (see above).

- Loves to be on his tummy.

- Loves to sleep in his bed (he's going six to seven hours at nights now).

- Love, love, loves his pabby.

And here are some pictures...























5 comments:

Eliza said...

he looks like a very very nice baby and i want to hold him. at least a bland diet might be good for your figure, no?

Diane said...

So,so,so cute is right. Too bad for tummy problems, so glad for great sleeping. Getting a decent night's sleep sure helps being able to deal with fussy babies. Debby has been dealing with nursing/diet issues with Diane too.

Joanne said...

Oh, Tine! He is so cute! Those eyes are killer. I was so excited when I saw your comment on my blog, because I hoped maybe it meant you were blogging again. Thanks for the update and pictures - good job.

Marian said...

he is so beautiful! could you just look at him all day? man, you make cute kids. good job. sorry about the fussiness. hopefully it doesn't last long.

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a cute little man! Sorry for the tummy troubles, both Ezra and Georgia had food allergies, so I feel your pain.