10 January 2010

[ announcing ]

I tried to post these pictures six weeks ago when I was actually 20 weeks along, but had some glitches getting the pictures off my camera and have not made another attempt until now. So, these pictures are now entirely inaccurate (I'm much bigger now at 26 weeks) but I'll post them anyway.


Baby BOY Gibb is due on April 19th.




* Also, I know (hope) most of you already know about this pregnancy, but I feel more official posting it on the blog. Don't ask why - first, if things had to be posted to my blog to be official, nothing in my life would be official. Second, I've been sick enough to be very officially pregnant (feeling better now). Third, my belly is very big and quite officially pregnant-looking. *

9 comments:

Diane said...

Okay, I did not know. This is so embarrasing! We live 15 minutes apart. I should see you more often.

Hmmm, maybe I'm remembering I did know. My brain is not altogether there. Well. We should still see each other more often.

A Boy!

I am now officially putting my dysfunctional brain and body to bed.

Stan and Jamie said...

Yay!! Congrats on having a boy! Can't wait to see what he looks like :)

whitney said...

I SO didn't know! thank you so, so, so much for filling us in! You're a fabulously adorable preggo. Let's see...how far apart will the little ones be then? My mommy brain just isn't figuring it out...

andrew and brittani said...

so excited for you!! i didn't know it was a boy. that's perfect. now you have one of each.

Joanne said...

Hooray for updating! You are so good at documenting belly shots. I'm so excited for you to have a boy.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear the worst is over- and little boys, I'm learning, are just as wonderful as little girls!

Marian said...

i'm so glad you're back to the land of the blogging! (not that i'm one to talk). i love your posts, and i love your belly.

Justin said...

Yay! We love having boys! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

congrats! i had no clue. i think your mom told me at my shower and that was the first i'd heard. i'm happy for you though! 2 kiddos, wow.