23 December 2008

{ kitty }

Brad's family has this cat who doesn't even have a name...we just call it "kitty" or "the cat". Kitty is known for his charming personality:

- If you are sitting on the couch reading a book, he will swat the book out of your hand and demand to be petted.

- He will stalk you.

- He will sit by the door and scratch it, wanting to go outside. If you walk by and do NOT let him out, he will chase you down and pounce.

- He sleeps in your bed (welcome or not) and not just at the foot of the bed - right in the middle (and cannot be moved).

- He has the meanest glare I've ever seen.

- He weighs close to 20 pounds.

- He is bigger than my child.




I consider myself lucky that he did not climb into Orva's crib and squish her while we were there.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

what a charming animal! (i'm impressed with your catch-up-on-the-blog day!)

Marian said...

i'm impressed with your bravery - putting orva on the floor right next to the beast!

Joanne said...

Haha! I love the picture.

Whoopie said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute. Lols, coincidentally, I've got the same name as your child. Orva's not a very well-known name though. When growing up, a lot of people made fun of my name too. I once asked my mom why she chose that name, she just said she wanted something unique. They showed me all the other names they chose from and I saw I really liked Ozora. I'm now in secondary school and no one's making fun of my name now. Your baby will surely grow up, knowing what a special name she has.:)