21 December 2008

{ fall colors }



I love driving through Provo canyon during the fall when the trees are so beautiful. We took a Sunday drive just as the leaves were getting ready to fall - and it was so pretty we had to stop and take some pictures. We were a little late and past the prime, but it was still gorgeous.







* I'm glad I'm so behind in blogging because I would much rather talk about fall colors than winter snow. Maybe I'll just stay behind and catch up when it's time to post about spring flowers.

2 comments:

Marian said...

i miss the mountains! i guess it's too bad we're moving to kansas, cause i don't think there are too many mountains there. i love the pictures, and especially that orva's dress matches the leaves.

Catherine said...

When I saw this last night, I didn't realize at first that it was from a while ago, so I was confused. I was thinking, "Wait a second, I just saw you at church earlier, and Orva wasn't wearing that, and the canyon doesn't look like THAT anymore!" ;) We just wish it still did. I too love the fall colors!