09 October 2008

{ photo shoot }

My uncle Charles is a photographer and did this amazing photo shoot for us.



* WARNING: this post is very picture-heavy...and believe me, I really narrowed it down! *



















* Did I mention there might be an over-abundance of pictures in this post? *

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


The out-takes...some of these ended up being my favorites!

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


* Side note: after this photo shoot, we now understand why her diapers are always extremely wet and every stink is a blow-out. We are also satisfied her lungs are healthy. *

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

i love the bloopers!!! and the others are gorgeous!

Diane said...

They are all beautiful. But the one I find sweetest of all is the two Orvas together. If only your Orva can grow up to be just like her namesake - won't she be wonderful?

Eliza said...

I can't believe how in some pictures she looks exactly like you and in some she looks exactly like Brad (in a girl sort of way). Very beautiful pictures.

Joanne said...

These are so beautiful! I'm glad you posted so many. I'm trying to think which ones were my favorites - I loved the close up one of you and her at the end. And I love the ones of Mom with her - the 3 Orvas picture made me almost start to cry a little - it's so neat. I also love the one of you kissing her. And the bloopers are hilarious - she does so many funny things with her mouth and her hands.

Joanne said...

Oh, I just read your last little note - does that mean things got a little messy?

Marian said...

Well, first of all I don't think I could ever do a photo shoot like this because I couldn't look that pretty so soon after giving birth. You look great. Second, in some of the pictures Orva looked so much like Brad it was funny. Especially the one of her yawning huge in the bloopers. I love them all.

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! And I'll amen Marian's comment too, you look fabulous!

Kim said...

Those are beautiful picture Christine! Orva is soooo pretty.